Toki Doki!

Toki Doki!
Simone, founder of TokiDoki, doing cool wall painting at an event at Evo in Seattle

Friday, August 6, 2010

Forays into the Interweb dating world

It's a brave new world out there, children. There are people who, I've discovered, seem to make it a sport/hobby to constantly try to reinvent their profiles and personas online, in the hopes of catching the biggest fish in their respective ponds. While that makes sense to me to some degree, I'm a little more conservative/old fashioned, I just sorta feel like if you're real, honest, and open, then you get what you NEED, not what you WANT. And nothing is more important than what you NEED....because, really, want is just ego getting in the way of you being happy.

Either that, or I'm just bitter that some chick I thought was cool decided to back out on having a drink with me....you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment